Bangladesh Human Capital
- To do day-to-day general administration that includes daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, legal & corporate affairs.
- To arrange, conduct, and process employees’ recruitment and selection as per set recruitment and selection policy and procedure and ensure that fair recruitment is followed.
- To prepare an attendance report in coordination with the IT Department.
- To maintain all data records papers in relation to recruitment and selection, wages, OT, and allowances.
- To maintain the employee’s personal file with all related papers as updated.
- To develop a strategy to establish appropriate HR processes and practices in the organization as per management’s directives to meet the needs of the growing organization, if required.
- To maintain & prepare employee ‘Resign List’ and ‘New Recruitment List’ for every running month.
- To maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- To maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records.
- To participate in opening and closing as per roaster made by company management.
- To motivate and counsel the staff to ensure maximum productivity and profitability.
- To assist and co-ordinate the performance appraisal process and ensure appropriate and effective communication.
- To assist manager, admin & HR in all administrative activities of the company.
- Honors or Masters from any reputed institute.
- Educational background is flexible for a foreign return experienced person.
- Foreign return experienced candidates preferred.
N.B: Educational qualifications may be relaxed in case of an exceptionally experienced candidate or foreign return experienced in the same field.
- At least 5-7 years.
- The applicants should have experience in the HRM sector.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business areas Garments & Textile, Manufacturing Company, Multinational Company, Group of Companies.
- Age 28 to 45 years.
- Only males can apply.
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concerned department.
- Needs to have considerable knowledge or understanding of Human Resource Management and compliance.
- Good knowledge in Computers such as MS-Office, MS-Excel.
- Proficiency in English knowledge and additional languages is an advantage.
- Ability to present, persuade, and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises.
- Mature professional manner.
- Positive personality.
- Well organized and Self-motivated.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Festival Bonus: 2.
- Additional Bonus: 2 or 3.
- Training facilities.
- Business tour.
- Annual picnic.
- Gift for the family.
সহজে আবেদন করার জন্য