- Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, performance tuning, and SQL Scripting.
- Technical understanding and experience in UNIX scripting are preferred.
- Installing and configuring Data guard, golden gate, AVDF, Database Vault, and another database security product.
- Data migration using various tools and techniques.
- 24/7 support to clients for any kind of database issues & activity.
- Database and grid patching as per client request.
- Supervision of modifications to any existing database software.
- Must guarantee that data is stored securely and optimally.
- Responsibility for the evaluation of database software purchases.
- Informing end users of changes in databases and train them to utilize systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) or Related Technical Field.
- OCP Certification in database administration is a must.
N.B: Educational qualifications may be relaxed in case of an exceptionally experienced candidate. We prefer skill over degree.
- 2 to 3 year(s).
- The applicants should have experience in Database Management.
- Age 25 to 32 years.
- Both male and female can apply.
- Proven work experience as a Database Administrator.
- Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, performance tuning, RAC, Data guard, and SQL.
- Knowledge of Pl/SQL programming languages is preferred.
- Good skills in the other Microsoft Office suite of programmed.
- Confident with working with large or large CRM databases.
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concerned department.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- Mature professional manner.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Festival Bonus: 2.
- Training facilities.
- Annual picnic.
- Gift for the family.