The Assistant Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care in the context of a comprehensive reproductive health visit, following the (CBAHI) and (JCIA) standards and guidelines, in an efficient, sensitive, professional manner. This position requires a full understanding of the protocol of medical procedures and a working knowledge of the standards of practice.
- Change linens and provide new bedding, blankets, and pillows.
- Assist with all grooming habits including bathing, dressing, brushing hair, etc.
- Assist patients with eating and drinking at mealtime.
- Help patients use the bathroom.
- Assist with any daily exercises or mobilization efforts patient has been prescribed.
- Ensure patients are comfortable in bed; adjust bed settings and/or reposition/turn patient as needed.
- Take vital signs daily (weight, blood pressure, pulse, etc.), record eating habits and bodily functions.
- Help transport patients, including lifting them out of bed to use a walker or wheelchair.
- Talk with patients and patient’s family, providing them with a compassionate company and listening to their questions and concerns.
- Monitor and record patient daily activities; report any drastic changes to a nurse or physician.
- Maintain supplies, restock when needed, and notify supervisors if running low.
- Transport medical equipment in and out of rooms according to patient requirements.
- Answer and attend to patient call for help; take necessary action according to the protocol.
- Follow state and federal mandated standards and procedures.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)/ Diploma in Midwifery.
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) license for midwife.
- Must have Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)Certification for Health Care workers.
- Must have 2 years of working experience in a hospital or medical center.
- Strong knowledge of basic medicine and medical equipment.
- Experience in caretaking.
- Age 25 to 35 years.
- Physical and mental stamina. Ability to work long hours under stress.
- Only female can apply.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- SR 3500.
- SR 300 (for food allowance)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 1.
- Accommodation: free.
- Duty hours: 08 hours.
- End of Service Reward: As per the Saudi labor law.
- Medical insurance: Provide by the company.
- Iqama & Government Fee: Provide by the company.