Vacancy : 20
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare basic components of each dish on our menu using our proven recipes.
- Memories and use our serving portion size and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen.
- Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas, and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards.
- Monitor product freshness and rotate out old products based on a schedule created by the restaurant.
- Assist in the preparation of all light foodstuffs, snacks, and beverages.
- Assist with food preparation and cooking as required.
- Serve all food and beverages at the specified times.
- Assist the Head Cook in planning the menus.
- Keep the cooking area clean & hygienic.
- Keep the cooking equipment clean.
- Prepare cooking ingredients.
- Follow & implement the kitchen safety regulations.
- Perform the duties of the Head Cook in his/her absence.
- Full time.
Educational Requirements :
Experience Requirements :
- Culinary school 2-year degree or foreign equivalency preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
Additional Requirements :
- Age 22-35 Years.
- Only male employees can apply.
Job Location :
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Salary Will Be Reviewed Yearly.
- Festival bonus 1 time.
- Accommodation and meals are free.
- Over Time Facility.
- Others Facilities Will Be Provided As Per Company Policy.