Bangladesh Human Capital
Vacancy : 20
- Prepare food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards; complete missed place and set-up station for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner service. (50%)
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs.
- Operate, maintain, and thoroughly clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, and flat top grill.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures; check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up; note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages; return all food items not used to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables; assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems; control food waste, loss and usage per policies.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Assist in prep work of vegetables and condiments as required for the next shift.
Employment Status :
- Full time.
- S.S.C or Cooking School or Culinary Institute Education.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Age 22-35 Years.
- Only male employees can apply.
Job Location :
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1000 SR
- Food Allowance -300 SR
- Medical allowance.
- Medical Coverage will be provided by the company.
- Other facilities as per Saudi labor law.
- Passport Copy.
- Work Experience Certificate.(If any)
- Passport Size Photograph 2 Copies.
- All academic certificate.
Recruitment Processing Information:
- Visa processing fee will be paid by the applicant.
- Processing time 1 month