A Reputable Oil & Gas company specializing in asset performance management and engineering analyses is seeking an API/Plant Inspector to join their growing team and perform API inspections on Aramco projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company and Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting of regarding potential hazards or concerns.
- Perform internal and external inspections on equipment at scheduled intervals to maintain the mechanical integrity of fixed equipment and piping in accordance with API 510, API 570, and API Risk-Based Inspection.
- Conduct Nondestructive examination (NDE) inspections as needed.
- Scoping, performing, and/or coordinating turnaround inspection activities.
- Write detailed inspection and turnaround reports, and maintain documentation of inspection activities.
- Communicate and deal with customers and other parties in such a manner as to benefit the professional reputation of the company.
B.S. degree or Diploma in Engineering
- At least five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in the relevant inspection including 5 years experience in Turnaround Inspection.
- API Inspector must have Valid API 570 or API 510 or API 653 with respect to plant inspection
- Working knowledge/experience of codes related to the applied position or equivalent standards
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 5,000-6,000/- SAR.
- Age 22 to 35 years.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 1.
- Accommodation free.
- Medical & Insurance Free.
- Iqama will be provided by the company.
- Other facilities as per company law.
Following documents are required for the interview:
1. Passport Copy 2. All academic certificates 3. Work Experience Certificate (If any).
Recruitment Processing Information:
1. Visa processing fee will be paid by applicant 2. Processing time 1 month.