Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up and calibrating NDT equipment.
- Conducting rigorous tests on structures and materials using non-destructive techniques.
- Developing and instituting bespoke NTD procedures for specified products and materials during and after manufacturing.
- Identifying structural and material defects.
- Interpreting test results.
- Completing test reports, and presenting findings.
- Maintaining NTD equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, structural engineering, or a similar field.
- At least five 5 years’ experience in welding testing methods, Visual Inspection.
- Experience in shutdown & turnaround petrochemical activities.
- Multidiscipline is not limited to PT, MT, VI, RT, UT, etc.
- Multidiscipline ASNT NDT level II.
- SABIC and ARAMCO experience is an added advantage
- Familiar with applicable codes and standards in NDT & Inspection includes but not limited. ASME, AWS, API, ANSI, ASTM
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 2,000-3,000/- SAR.
- Age 22 to 35 years.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 1.
- Accommodation free.
- Medical & Insurance Free.
- Iqama will be provided by the company.
- Other facilities as per company law.
Following documents are required for the interview:
1. Passport Copy 2. All academic certificates 3. Work Experience Certificate (If any).
Recruitment Processing Information:
1. Visa processing fee will be paid by applicant 2. Processing time 1 month