Project Quality Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop standards and templates for documents and procedures to be used for QM monitoring (intake, audit report, findings, NC reporting, NC monitoring).
- Preparation of relevant project-specific QA procedures.
- Preparation of the ITAP (Inspection Test Audit Plan).
- Preparation and maintenance of the Project Quality Plan (PQP).
- Evaluation of subcontractors’ Quality Plans.
- Planning and undertaking audits in accordance with quality requirements.
- Declaration of Conformity (DoC) of the complete project.
- Develop risk-based approach regarding quality management based on the SCB and Systems Engineering principles for FIDIC contracts.
- Implementation of the approach in the project and align with the project lead in their workstreams.
- Planning, organizing, and performing contractors’ audits (system, process, product).
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of applicable US Codes, construction and maintenance procedures, and material testing procedures.
- Certified ISO 9001 -2015 Lead auditor.
- Diploma in Mechanical with 15 years experience. With minimum of five (5) years of inspection supervision/Manager experience.
- At least, one-year continuous employment with the GIS company.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 11,000/- SAR.
- Age 25 to 29 years.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus.
- Salary Review: Half Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2.
- 10% commission on profit of personal sales.
Following documents are required for interview:
1. Passport Copy 2. All academic certificates 3. Work Experience Certificate (If any).
Recruitment Processing Information:
1. Visa processing fee will be paid by applicant 2. Processing time 1 month.