- Clean up food preparation areas as per company policy.
- Prepares foods to the specifications of the client.
- Prepares food before the arrival of guests.
- Makes adjustments to food items to accommodate guests with allergies or specific diet concerns.
- Manages other employees in the kitchen.
- Seasons food according to recipes or company needs.
- Devises new recipes.
- Offers a creative menu to compete with other local restaurants.
- Communicates with owner about how to improve meal service.
- Alters dishes based on consumer suggestions or requirements.
Employment Status :
- Full time.
- Culinary school 2-4-year degree.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience. Preference will be given if there is foreign experience.
- Age 22 to 35 years.
- Only male employees can apply.
Job Location :
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits :
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus.
- Food free & Accommodation free.
- Over Time.