Vacancy - 20
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes.
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers.
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting.
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget.
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking.
- Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more efficiently.
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel.
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
Employment Status :
- Full time.
- Culinary school 2-4-year degree.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience. Preference will be given if there is foreign experience.
- Age 22 to 35 years.
- Only male employees can apply.
Job Location :
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus.
- Food free & Accommodation free.
- Over Time.