Vacancy - 20
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Collect payments and issue receipts.
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
Employment Status :
- Full time.
- Driving Heavy License by BRTA .
- At most 5 year(s). if you have overseas experience you have most priority.
- Age 22 to 35 years.
- Only male employees can apply.
Job Location :
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits :
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus.
- Food free & Accommodation free.
- Over Time.