Vacancy - 20
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Create a report of all works.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
- Repair and maintain plumbing, replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, and opening clogged drains.
Employment Status :
- Full time.
- 2 years experience in plumbing from any recognized Vocational/Polytechnic. If you have the overseas experience you don't need a diploma.
- Age 22 to 35 years.
- Only male employees can apply.
Job Location :
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits :
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus.
- Food free & Accommodation free.