Vacancy : 10
- Food Service Supervisor Must act as Floor Leader Instruct food service personnel who serve military members from the food serving line
Job Responsibilities :
- To provide hot meals to patrons from the military style food line.
- Food, drink, utensils, papers should be kept at the food serving counters.
- Make sure there are enough hot and cold items, drinks, utensils and paperwork at the counters on the supply line.
- Provide information to chefs, head cooks and head bakers by providing all the preferred menus.
- Food must be served in a safe and hygienic manner.
Employment Status :
- Full time.
Educational Requirements :
- Must have English Level 3 through International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Must have the ability to manage communication and food services effectively.
Experience Requirements :
- Must have 2 year experience in cooking. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of military dining and catering services.
- Must have a certificate of safe service.
Additional Requirements :
- Age 22-35 Years.
- Only male employees can apply.
- Must Have Medical Certificate.
- Must have Police Clearance Certificate.
- The mentality of working in the outdoor environment at high temperatures (+48 degrees) during the summer months.
Job Location :
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits :
- Salary Will Be Reviewed Yearly.
- Festival bonus 1 time.
- Accommodation and meals are free.
- Over Time Facility.
- Others Facilities Will Be Provided As Per Company Policy.