Vacancy - 20
- Deliver goods via a heavy truck, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
- Take orders for new delivers.
- Drive long distances.
- Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
- Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
- Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
- Get goods to client on time.
- Take rest periods during trip.
- Take special precautions while driving.
Employment Status :
- Full time.
- Driving Heavy License by BRTA .
- At most 10 years. if you have overseas experience you have most priority.
- Age 22 to 40 years.
- Only male employees can apply.
Job Location :
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits :
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus.
- Food free & Accommodation free.
- Trip allowance.