Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment, and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Control of storage and certification of consumables.
- Performs qualifications of coating processes.
- Checks surface preparation.
- Checks and records atmospheric conditions prior to starting painting operations.
- Carries out wet and dry film thickness checks.
- Monitors observations of the correct coding cycles.
- Verifies the correct color-coding and painting.
- Performs visual inspections.
- Performs adhesion testing.
- Performs penetration testing.
- Evaluate impact testing.
- Performs visual checks after blasting.
- Two (2) years industrial/technical College Diploma
- Driving license is must
- Passing ARAMCO CBT Test.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant inspection experience.
- Holds CSWIP-BGAS 2 or NACE LEVEL 2 or equivalent
- Resume reflected a working knowledge/experience in all phases and types of critical coating applications and methods
- Shall be qualified per the requirements of SAEP-316
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 5,800-6,675/- SAR.
- Age 22 to 40 years.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 1.
- Accommodation free.
- Medical & Insurance Free.
- Iqama will be provided by the company.
- Other facilities as per company law.
Following documents are required for the interview:
1. Passport Copy 2. All academic certificates 3. Work Experience Certificate (If any).
Recruitment Processing Information:
1. Visa processing fee will be paid by applicant 2. Processing time 1 month
সহজে আবেদন করার জন্য