House Keeping Supervisor
- Co-ordinate, direct and monitor the cleaning staff in their duties of dusting, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, cleaning walls, floors, furniture, and fittings by use of manual and electrically powered tools and equipment. Effective instruction and management of cleaning staff to ensure delivery of the operation covering all required areas of the factory daily.
- Regular visits to buildings across to monitor standards of cleanliness, to establish and implement ways to improve and meet the evolving needs of the house.
- Provide training to new staff and existing staff in relation to expected standards and quality of general cleaning, and Health and Safety requirements, particularly regarding the operation of equipment, manual handling and Work Health and Safety.
- Set and monitor appropriate performance objectives and standards for staff, conducting probation review and appraisals and dealing with staff discipline issues appropriately, through timely interviews and investigation.
- Maintain supplies of cleaning materials and equipment, keeping check of what will be required and placing orders to maintain stock levels.
- Ensure staff maintain equipment that is clean and fit for purpose, e.g., cloths, dusters, and mop heads, arranging for replacements as needed.
- Maintain awareness of, and work within, budgets for staff and equipment.
- Communicate with staff at all levels appropriately, including having team briefings and passing on information and news to Cleaning staff in person.
- Should be able to make decisions for efficiency of work.
- Educated to secondary level and good English is a must.
- Good basic standard of literacy and numeracy to support communication in a diverse environment, and understanding of time, attendance.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Knowledge and experience of cleaning operations on a significant scale.
- Experience from hospitality industry like five-star hotel will be a priority.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Experience of managing a large and busy team.
- Able to engage and influence staff to prioritize, reschedule and show flexibility in carrying out work considering changing
- Strong organization, prioritization, and communication skills, able to work within time constraints and prioritize tasks according to the needs of the College.
- Awareness and understanding of Work Health and Safety standards.
- Ability to provide training and guidance to staff on standards, in particular Work Health and Safety.
- Able to use Email.
- Awareness, and ability to work well within, a diverse workforce
- Dhaka, Banani
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
সহজে আবেদন করার জন্য