Bangladesh Human Capital
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/Chairman and members of the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR, and IT-related procedures.
- MBA in Accounting or Finance; preferably from the ICMAB
( Education will be flexible & foreign return well-experienced candidates preferable).
- At least 10 years’ experience in the finance industry and managing a team is a must with examples of when they have demonstrated excellence in the workplace. A CFO must display a cohesive ability in interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- They must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organization and exercise sound judgment.
N.B: Educational qualifications may be relaxed in case of exceptionally experienced candidates or foreign return experienced in the same field.
- Age 32 to 45 years.
- Proficiency in English knowledge and additional languages is an advantage.
- Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach.
- Ability to present, persuade, and communicate effectively.
- Mature professional manner.
- Positive personality.
- Well organized and Self-motivated.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Festival Bonus: 2.
- An additional bonus: 2 or 3.
- Training facilities.
- Business tour.
- Annual picnic.
- Gift for the family.
সহজে আবেদন করার জন্য